Are you a medical professional in the Philippines? A doctor? A dentist? A vet perhaps? or just any of the listed doctors below? Did you know that if you are and you are looking to apply for a loan to use to start up your own clinic or a business, you could avail of a hassle-free fast loan application with my lending company? Yes you may, so see the different medical professions we have on the list below and if you fall under any category and you are interested to apply for a Doctor’s Loan, you can reach out to me via my corporate contact details listed below.
This is your chance. If you didn’t know, professionals like you in the medical industry have special powers you could use as an advantage to apply for a loan and get it as easy as you never thought it would be, I’m telling it to your straight, it is very easy to get approved provided of course that you have with you the complete set of requirements for your loan application. You can borrow from us to buy medical equipments, put up your own clinic or business amounting to as much as Php 500,000.00 (500K).
All that and more. Just ask me for more details by sending me an email inquiry at email@example.com. I have alternate contact details below and also in my website’s About Us page.
“This loan is open to Metro Manila residents only“
(Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig and Valenzuela)
Types of Doctor’s Loan we Offer in the Philippines:
A. Unsecured Cash Loan
- General Practitioner / UP TO Php 500k (interest rate is at 2%)
- Opthalmologist (interest rate is at 2%)
- Optometrist / UP TO Php 250K (interest rate is at 2.5%)
- Dentist (interest rate is at 2.5%)
- Veterinarian (interest rate is at 2.5%)
B. For Purchase of Equipment (all interest rates for this category is at 1.8%)
- General Practitioner
Call me to apply for Doctors Loan – Sam Casuncad (loan consultant) (home office phone: 366 36 45) or (Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532) or (Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335) / (Globe No 0917 – 5019245). You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Requirements for Doctor’s Loan:
- Clear copy of PRC ID (or proof of renewal if expired)
- Copy of latest bank statement (CA / SA) for at least 2 months or List of clients / patient’s ledger
Basic Loan Applicant Documentary Requirements:
1. Completely filled up application form.
2. Latest 2×2 pictures (3pcs.)
3. Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
4. Proof billing (electric or water bill)
Basic Qualification Requirements for Loan Applicants:
1. Must be Filipino citizen
2. Must be in the age bracket of 21 – 59 years old upon loan maturity. 60 years old and above must have or possess SPA (special power of attorney) if with collateral. Up to 65 years old.
3. Legitimate contact numbers (this will be checked)
4. Documented source of income.