“OFW LOAN has been reopened in 2013“. – But only for PRC license holders. READ HERE
Seaman loan 1 DAY PROCESSING ONLY. Awarding is 15 days before departure or deployment of the maritime worker. NO FILING FEE! if you have complete requirements. Ask for my assistance now – it’s 100% FREE!
Are you a seaman / seawoman about to go abroad as overseas worker in a maritime agency? Good news for you. You can now apply for fast cash loan for many purposes with me, your loan consultant (see my contact details below). Don’t forget to like us on Facebook too.
Ideas and purposes of loan may be:
- Cash money to leave for your family and loved ones
- Use for applying for work abroad for your placement fee, a relative or close family member
- Tuition fee of your children or supported relative
- Emergency medical and hospitalization needs
- For immediate paying of house bills
- House repair and other small scale improvements
- Small business investment ventures
- Schooling, trainings, PDOS, SOLAS, fire fighting training, visa & passport processing, agency processing fee charges so on.
- Other personal expenditures
Loan Processing Due:
1 DAY PROCESSING ONLY if you will submit all the correct necessary requirements. (See the list below) The seaman loan may be applied as soon as you have the complete list of loan requirements and money will be awarded to you 15 days before you fly for your work contract or go onboard to join your crew ship to work (departure). This is open to either a seaman, seawoman, able seaman, cruise ship workers, luxury ship crew, cooks, nurses, passenger ship employee, oil tanker seaman, ship painters, electrician, engineers, messman, buttler, roomboy, chambermaid and more for as long as you are working on a vessel and have the complete requirements.
Basic Documentary Requirements for Seaman (photocopy only)
1. Standard contract with POEA validation. (Only Updated contracts are considered valid). You may borrow or request for a photocopy of this document from your agency or office.
2. Passport (Must be Updated/Latest and Valid)
3. SRC and Seaman’s Book (Must be Valid and Updated)
4. Allotment slip or Certificate of allotment (Latest Slip from Seaman Shipping Company)
5. Marriage contract or birth certificate of their children
6. OEC (validated)
7. Proof of billing (ONLY ORIGINAL electric and water bill accepted)
8. Completely filled up application form with signature of applicant / seaman and co-borrower. [ "DOWNLOAD SEAMAN LOAN APPLICATION FORM HERE" ]
(Allottee/co-borrower) and Seaman Requirements:
Please note that your best option for a co-borrower is your allottee. If either parent is allottee, they have to be less than 60 years old or not a senior citizen). If wife is allottee, she needs to include in the requirements to be passed by the seaman as listed below. For self-allottee, only first degree relatives are allowed to become co-borrower (parents, brother or sister, daughter or son). It is best if co-borrower is living with the seafarer so that 1 proof of billing may be submitted.
1. 2 valid IDs
2. 2 pcs 2×2 latest picture
3. Latest and original proof of billing for either water bill, electric bill, sky cable & other cable bill, remittance receipts and other documents proving your residence. (this will be checked)
Other Possible Requirements Case to Case Basis
- 3 months proof of allotment (bank statement not less than 20k in amount)
- Copy of Seafarer Registration Certificate (SRC)
- You need to have a Co-Borrower (see requirements below)
* HOW MUCH IS THE LOANABLE AMOUNT? will depend upon the contract and basic salary amount submitted. As a loan consultant, I can only give estimate loanable amount based from my experience but it is always and ONLY authorized personnel at the office can give you a reliable loan amount computation.
* WHAT ARE THE LOAN TERMS? 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year (or depending upon the seaman’s / seawoman’s work contract and/or preferred payment term which should not exceed his or her contract)
* HOW MUCH IS THE INTEREST RATE? There are currently 2 values of interest rates offered by lending company. It’s either 3% or 5%. Each have a corresponding processing fee as part of its pros and cons. For higher loan amount take home, the 5% interest rate is ideal. Call to ask me now!
* HOW MUCH IS THE LOAN AMORTIZATION OR MONTHLY PAYMENT COMPUTATION? Monthly loan payment or amortization is computed from base figure samples below. See it for an idea of how it is being computed using our simple loan calculator.
Co-Borrower Requirements: (if needed) (can be your wife or allottee for easy processing)
- Must be immediate family member or closest relative
- Not living with the borrower
- With stable source of income (will be required to submit 3 months latest payslip)
- If employed (latest 3 months payslip and certificate of employment) – you can get this from employer and say that for purposes of applying for a loan
- If with business (latest Mayor or Brgy. business permit)
Call me to apply for OFW Seaman Loan – Sam Casuncad (loan consultant) (home office phone: 366 36 45) or (Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532) or (Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335) / (Globe No 0917 – 5019245). You may also email me at email@example.com. If you TXT me or send me an email, don’t forget to write your name and your job… Note that as of now, 2012, our company only offers loan to seaman and seawoman… OFWs will have to wait for further notice.
Proof of Billing is a necessity but if the utility bills are not under your name, you will still be asked to submit other documents as proof of residency. Choices to further expand your proof of identity and residency are: (any or at most any 2 of these documents)
- Your children’s school ID
- An old document like a transcript of record in school
- Your old school ID
- Remittance bills and receipts like Western Union, banks and so on
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay residence certificate duly signed by the incumbent Bgy. chairman
- Best Option: Latest Electric or Water Bill (not more than 3 months or the latest)
Also, proof of residency can come in the form of valid IDs with address as stated in your application or proof of remittance like if you regularly send money via Western Union or any other money remittance centers listed below. Be sure to submit 3 months of the latest remittance receipts for best approval chance. There are cases that an old stamped letter envelope with your name on it will do or other documents clearly stating you reside on the address used in your application for the seaman loan.
- Western Union Money Transfer
- ML Kwarta Padala
- LBC Express Padala
- Cebuana Lhuilier
- DHL Remittance
- Bank Statements of Remittance and more…
Children or dependent (declared in papers of the worker like in SSS, Philhealth or GSIS) must be at least 21 years old.
Please note that other requirements may be needed after initial initial evaluation (interview) if found that some documents are not enough or do not prove your residency or employment for work abroad as an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) seaman. Completion of the above list will only be required if needed but basic documentary and seaman & co-borrower /co-maker requirements is a must.
These requirements and any problems along with the process can be easily worked out with the help of your loan consultant (Sam Casuncad). An alternative document which may be submitted can be had to prove your claim of residency to the address you are using in your application. For related questions, Talk to me now!
If you are anywhere near any of the different company branches we have listed below, I will forward your application to the exact address but you will have to download and fill up the application form with your personal details and complete information as needed in the form below so I can help you process your request and your loan application “FASTER”.
Disclaimer: Documentary and other requirements are subject to change without prior notice so please regularly update with me as your loan consultant. Again, it’s 100% free to serve my assistance so use it to your advantage.
Our Lending Company Branches All Over the Philippines:
- Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Makati Yakal cor. Talisay Street San Antonio Village
- Harrison Plaza Kiosk (accepts application)
- Ermita Manila in Mabini Street
- Baguio City Upper Session Road
- La Union Kiosk in San Fernando
- Urdaneta in Mc Arthur Hiway Pangasinan
- Cabanatuan Maharlika Hiway Nueva Ecija
- Pampanga Mc Arthur Hiway in Dolores, San Fernando
- Olongapo Rizal Avenue West Bajac bajac
- Baliwag Poblacion in Bulacan
- Munoz EDSA Quezon City
- Las Pinas Alabang Zapote Road
- Cavite in Aguinaldo Highway Barangay San Agustin 1, Dasmarinas (Dasma)
- Cebu in Osmena Boulevard cor. Jakosalem, Cebu City
- Iloilo in Huervana cor. Rizal Street, La Paz
- Bacolod Branch in Lacson Avenue
- Cagayan de Oro in Corrales Street
- Davao Branch in Pichon Street
- Great buy Dagupan in MH del Pilar Street, Dagupan
- Soon in Alabang Muntinlupa area
Call me to apply for OFW Seaman Loan – Sam Casuncad (loan consultant) (home office phone: 366 36 45) or (Sun Cellular No 0932 – 872 5532) or (Smart Cellular No 0939 – 9269335) / (Globe No 0917 – 5019245). You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you TXT me or send me an email, don’t forget to write seaman full name, complete address and your job… Note that as of now, 2013, our company only offers loan to seaman and seawoman…
Sample Principal Loan Amount and Amortization Computation: [Loan Calculator]
Type of Loan: Seaman’s Loan
Loan Amount: Php 50, 000.00
Interest Rate: 3% add on interest
Term: 6 Months
|Loan Amount||Php 60,000.00|
|Multiply by Interest Rate||3%|
|Interest Per Month||Php 1,500.00|
|Mutiply by Number of Months Terms + 1 Month Grace Period||6 + 1 = 7|
|6-Month Interest + 1 Month Grace Period||Php 10,500.00|
|Add: Loan Amount||Php 60,000.00|
|Total PN Value||Php 60,500.00|
|Divide Number of Months / Terms||6|
|Monthly Amortization||Php 10,083.33|
Who Qualifies to Apply:
- You are qualified if you already have an existing POEA-validated latest contract that is duly signed by authorized personnel in your office, a POEA representative or approving officer and you, the seafarer.
- If you have the complete list of requirements above.
Who is Disqualified to Apply:
- You are not qualified to apply for the seaman loan if you have a previously unpaid or existing loan with Asialink or Global Dominion lending company respectively (our office will see your record). On the other hand, previous loans more than 1 year with the above-mentioned lending companies that have already been paid and with no existing unsettled outstanding cases may qualify to apply. I can help, so ASK and contact me now!
Notice: First payment will start exactly 60 days from date of departure for seaman’s loan. Don’t forget to like us below by clicking the image “Like”.